2012 civic si + Hondada Flashpro

Masonrussell

Ok, so i have a 2012 civic SI and have purchased an Injen cold air intake, Skunk2 alpha series header and a Skunk2 mega power exhaust system so far as engine mods go. I have also purchased Tein street advance full coilovers, Skunk2 rear chamber kit and an Eibach front and rear sway bars. I have also purchased a "Hondada flashpro". This is going to be my first time dealing with a hondada flash pro therefore i am looking for some advice for were to start installation. From what i understand this is a very broad topic. Is there a procedure that i must fallow for installation? Obviously i want the most reliable horsepower and torque i can get. From what i understand it can be set up so that i have a launch control and so that my V-Tech kicks in at a lower rpm? Im wondering if somebody can help me out and give me the best guidance to have my flashpro set up to get the most out of my SI!

Awesome. I will 100% need a custom tune i will get in contact with you in about for weeks time. Thanks alot guys!

they make the evo3 for the si. Take a look at the link in my signature below for exhaust that are available.

In my experience Hondata Flashpro will be the best mod and will make your other mods better. On my 8th gen it was the mod that set it apart from the other civics around. I have a flashpro on the way now for my new 9th gen. I will use one of the base maps until I finish buying all my mods. Then I will pay to have it tuned. I have used e-tunez in the past which is where vitviper worked before. They offered me a deal for being a returning customer. Im sure vitviper does a good job as well.

As webby as mentioned -- I am in Oregon. An all motor tune is $169 with me.
That is sounding great right now a lot better price then I thought, I would be willing to pay for custom tuning if that's possible .. Like I said I have no idea how it works. A guy down here told me $800 to tune and that was before downloading any maps and I told him he was out of his mind. After I get my flashpro in a couple weeks I'll definaty msg you and see what's up.

It's $150 for tuning right now being a 9th member. You just send him the datalogs through email. He adjust them, and you go back and forth that way until it's fully tuned.

It's $150 for tuning right now being a 9th member. You just send him the datalogs through email. He adjust them, and you go back and forth that way until it's fully tuned.

All motor tunes are $169 webby. The $150 was a special in December, that promotion is long over.

That is sounding great right now a lot better price then I thought, I would be willing to pay for custom tuning if that's possible .. Like I said I have no idea how it works. A guy down here told me $800 to tune and that was before downloading any maps and I told him he was out of his mind. After I get my flashpro in a couple weeks I'll definaty msg you and see what's up.

It's really easy -- check out http://vittuned.com/faq -- let me know if you have any questions that doesn't answer.

my bad... it does say till the end of Dec. Sorry

As webby as mentioned -- I am in Oregon. An all motor tune is $169 with me.
@VitViper,
I too am new to flashpro and have done a great deal of reading. I have not done any engine mods on my '13 si but checked out your site on tuning. How is it possible to do an e-tune without flashpro, or is it not?

Back