2012 Civic SI Sportline

So does anyone have this problem. Apparently springs is compress all the way so when I steer it rubs on the springs

Lol idk these guys have install a lot of springs and coil for me with no problem, it's just this one. But I heard sometime it pop it's just settling in so idk yet

How long should I let these settle before getting an alignment?

Installed my springs thanks FB2Chris...
Cant believe no one has ranted praise at these...o well ... lets just say i was contemplating a progress rear sway bar and will no longer be purchasing that...or upgrading to a 2013 si rear sway bar...my body roll has been reduced by 70% and the driving feels very natural..the suspension feels nice and sturdy...the ride quality is better than stock except for when you hit a big pot hole that like more than 5 inches deep....for my daily agressive driving and taking off ramps at 60mph this is perfect! Anyways below is a non exciting pic with shadow not showing how my springs look and leaving everyone wondering how the whole drop profile looks Hahhaaaha :D
20130407_170621_zpsf05f5359.jpg

Cant believe no one has ranted praise at these...o well ... lets just say i was contemplating a progress rear sway bar and will no longer be purchasing that...or upgrading to a 2013 si rear sway bar...my body roll has been reduced by 70% and the driving feels very natural..the suspension feels nice and sturdy...the ride quality is better than stock except for when you hit a big pot hole that like more than 5 inches deep....for my daily agressive driving and taking off ramps at 60mph this is perfect! Anyways below is a non exciting pic with shadow not showing how my springs look and leaving everyone wondering how the whole drop profile looks Hahhaaaha :D

cant wait to get mine!!!!! I had ordered H&R springs then the seller said he sold out to give him a day or two get more and he did but I changed my mind and ordered the sportlines and mannnnnnnnn I'm going crazy waiting for these things lol wesellcarparts how much longer is the wait!!?! lol :hyper: :nervous: :ohnoes:

PLEASE MAKE YOUR PICTURE BRIGHTER, I CAN'T SEE THE DROP!!! NEED... LESS... MYSPACE ANGLES!!! :D

Dieing to see this in person! How long did it take?

Dieing to see this in person! How long did it take?
Umm didnt take thatt long...between my phone ringing like 80 bizillion times...face chatting on tango and standing on my rear axless anddd haammering at the rear armss and spilling a beer or two lol id say maybe 3/4 hours or so..

Umm didnt take thatt long...between my phone ringing like 80 bizillion times...face chatting on tango and standing on my rear axless anddd haammering at the rear armss and spilling a beer or two lol id say maybe 3 hours or so..
Not bad except the spilling the beer part. Hopefully will meet up with you sometime at a meet I want to see your cars drop. I'm looking to drop but saving for a tuner first!

Not bad except the spilling the beer part. Hopefully will meet up with you sometime at a meet I want to see your cars drop. I'm looking to drop but saving for a tuner first!
Yeah whens the next one? Someone should update us..or inv moodiblue over to this forum or start our own meets elsewhere...

BY THE WAY ALMOST FORGOT..THANKGOD SOMEONE POSTED THIS EARLIER IN THIS THREAD...MY FRONT SPRINGS WERE ALSO MISLABELED...FRONT LEFT WAS THE FRONT RIGHT AND VICE VERSA...BEST WAY TO CHECK IS WHEN YOU REMOVE YOUR SPRINGS MAKE SURE THE COIL SPINS THE SAME WAY ON THE SPORTLINE SPRING AS THE ONE YOU REMOVED.

I ALSO DID NOT REPLACE MY REAR SHOCK BUMP STOPSS...WHY? TOO LAZY PLUS DONT SEE THE NEED... FK THAT. NO ISSUES TO REPORT

Back