2012 Civic Si Tsudo Exhaust

so idk how many of you guys have tsudo exhaust... but is anyone having rattling issues inside dash? my dash rattles at like 80km/h (50mph) as if inside the glove box, but the glove box is actually empty! LOL!
I had the tsudo. Mine rattled like crazy also, check the mounting hangers on the axle back closest to the rear bumper support. You may need to bend the hangers a little cause it rattles on the bumper support.

I had the tsudo. Mine rattled like crazy also, check the mounting hangers on the axle back closest to the rear bumper support. You may need to bend the hangers a little cause it rattles on the bumper support.
nope, this is the dash rattling. not under carriage lol

And very minorly. I know some people had issues with exhausts that were not secured correctly. mine is not the case :)

I had an issue through the winter where it sounded like my back window was rattling...but it worked itself out. Maybe give it some time to settle or bang the dash up a bit with your palm to see if any clips are loose or something like that

I had an issue through the winter where it sounded like my back window was rattling...but it worked itself out. Maybe give it some time to settle or bang the dash up a bit with your palm to see if any clips are loose or something like that
baaaahahahahahahahahaa it was two clips rubbing hahahaha i drove around with the dash apart. aLL FIXED NOW, JUST GLUED IT TOGETHER WITH CONTACT CEMEMNT :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 323
IDK if tsudo fixed them up after their initial batch or something, mine doesnt rattle what so ever. I love this exhaust man, had it for about a month now, and after settling in it definitely quiets down a bit. The drone is still there but it doesnt bug me.

I got the original two piece, and I couldn't love it more. It seems like everyone that buys it ends up loving it too. Just had a friend of mine tell me that he loves the sound of my exhaust. (Coming from a guy with a 280whp wrx)

Back