2012 Civic SI With BC Racing Coilovers Installed Inside!

CONGRATS, Jan!! Looks great. Gonna set up a lil gathering Saturday night and invite a bunch of ppl to stop by. Sonic by 436/408. Glad 9thCivic was able to help you out! :D

ohnoes, Joey is back in action, if you set it up, they will come..............:vtec:

Car looks great Jan! look foward to seeing it

Do you have the info on the official date released? I had BC Racing Coils on two other cars and I'm sticking with them with the civic as well.

good question,... I don't think I've heard yet myself...

I dont know the release date however from what i am told it takes 90 days to mass produce.

Got my 9thcivic stickers!!! Thanks Webby =)
564642_10150641975417675_655232674_9649972_329971554_n.jpg

526553_10150641975502675_655232674_9649973_1779458877_n.jpg

Hey man, I just ordered some D2's and I was thinking it might be fun to meet up in Daytona or something and drive each others cars for a little comparison between the two coilover systems. I live in Jacksonville, but my girlfriend has friends in Daytona and it'd be killing two birds with one stone; a fun review of car parts and seeing some friends. Let me know what you think and if some thing like that would be worth planning.

Hey man, I just ordered some D2's and I was thinking it might be fun to meet up in Daytona or something and drive each others cars for a little comparison between the two coilover systems. I live in Jacksonville, but my girlfriend has friends in Daytona and it'd be killing two birds with one stone; a fun review of car parts and seeing some friends. Let me know what you think and if some thing like that would be worth planning.
Disregard. I don't think I'll be getting D2 coilovers after all.

I just talked to BC Racing a little while ago today. They said that they had some more testing to do on their test car (S2KJAY's red coupe in this very thread) before mass production. I was told to give it another 60-90 days before they hit the market. I know I said that they said July before, but the person I talked to I don't believe was actually from BC and didn't really seem to know what he was talking about, just trying to rush me off the phone. The person I talked to today was most definitely from BC and seemed to know what was going on. His estimate of 60-90 days may be conservative or it may take even longer than that, but hey, at least it's an estimate.

Back