2012 EX OWNER

Welcome to the site. Those EX wheels > previous gen EX wheels.

hey nice ride, u have the same car as me cept i got the rear deck spoiler... have yet to install the factory fogs, block heater, SI grill base... maybe a weekend jobber.. there are actually a few options out there depending on how low you wanna go... H&R has springs that are 1.6"front and 1.4"rear, also eibach got sportlines with are about 2" all around and prolines that are about 1", but the eibachs arent available yet, just taking orders from my understanding... www.tunersdepot.com sells them... have fun with the modding :)

Thanks Guys..glad to be apart of the community, since I have kids I dont think I want to go to low on the drop. I did that with my 04 Accord and it wasnt the best ride quality. Im fine with a modest 1.5 or so. I read about the H&Rs already. Will those be ok with the stock suspension components? I dont have too much experience in modding so thats why I decided to join.
I want to keep it clean as possible. Fog kit, upgraded grill and a few other exterior components will be added soon. Wanted to get the deck lid but the wife wanted a spoiler...weird since she drives an 2011 Acura TSX sportwagon...LOL

The h&r's are the only ones I've seen for non-SI civics so far. These would be installed in place of your oem springs. Nothing else would need done. They would work with the stock shocks.

Thanks! I am looking to get those H+Rs how much will I be lookin at for an install? I dont want to take the chance I do something wrong lol

most shops charge around $100 for an install. I'd call around your area and see what shops say

yeah I got a friend that will do it for 100$ so I think its a bet Im going that way...350 is outrageous!

Back