2012 Honda Civic SI Sedan Carbon Fiber Hood by Advan Carbon Technologies

you can paint over carbon parts,...yes. Look at production cars that are made out of carbon & painted.

you'd need to have it painted by a paint shop

any collision/paint shop has access to factory paint. It would be a match

The quality of the hood looks great, but I'm not digging the vents. I don't know what it is. I think maybe they are too high, or maybe they are too small. Not sure...and I have been waiting for a vented CF hood for the sedan.

The quality of the hood looks great, but I'm not digging the vents. I don't know what it is. I think maybe they are too high, or maybe they are too small. Not sure...and I have been waiting for a vented CF hood for the sedan.
I'm happy with my CF hood, if you're local meaning live in Southern Ca. You can come by and check it out in person.

The hood replacement looks great. As for the vent maybe it's very pronounced? Something subtle like shark gills best I can describe it? Slotted?

Looks sicc wid it Arm0, at first i wasnt too sure about the vents, but the more i look at those pics, and look at my car, i think it gives a more aggressive look to it. Not sure if i would keep it CF tho, or paintmatch it. that would be a hard choice, tho with the TW, the CF would probly look sicc!

Looks sicc wid it Arm0, at first i wasnt too sure about the vents, but the more i look at those pics, and look at my car, i think it gives a more aggressive look to it. Not sure if i would keep it CF tho, or paintmatch it. that would be a hard choice, tho with the TW, the CF would probly look sicc!
Hell yeah this hood will be sick on a TW, if you call them and tell them that I sent you, I'm sure they can work some type of a little discount for a hood :)

Hell yeah this hood will be sick on a TW, if you call them and tell them that I sent you, I'm sure they can work some type of a little discount for a hood :)

will have to be at a later time, not in a position to pick one up right now. for the money, i would rather get flashpro first before the hood. But will def keep in touch with you regarding the referral once the time comes, haha.

will have to be at a later time, not in a position to pick one up right now. for the money, i would rather get flashpro first before the hood. But will def keep in touch with you regarding the referral once the time comes, haha.
Flash Pro is a definitely thing to get :) Let us know your results

Flash Pro is a definitely thing to get :) Let us know your results
Def. I've got a shop in line to help me out, owner is good buddies with my best friend. Has told me he'd hook me up with discount on dyno pulls, and tuning when i get it. It could be awhile though before i get it. The wife is totally against the purchase at this point in time.

Def. I've got a shop in line to help me out, owner is good buddies with my best friend. Has told me he'd hook me up with discount on dyno pulls, and tuning when i get it. It could be awhile though before i get it. The wife is totally against the purchase at this point in time.

I hear you on that one, you're not alone! LOL

Back