2012 Honda Civic Si Sedan (Front Bumper)

adanatx

I need a new front bumper and am looking into what's cheapest.

Im looking at some salvage yards. Will any other Civic years fit it without modifications?

Also looking at any cheap ebay front bumpers. Some options come painted.

Anyone have the exact party number for the front bumper?

Any tips or recommendations that wont break the bank?

In my experience, I wouldn't trust anything off of eBay. You will have fitment issues and the paint match will surely be off. What part of the US do you live in? As far as fitment, I think the 12-13 civic bumpers are the same so long as you get another bumper from another sedan, the coupes have different brackets and grille styles etc.

In my experience, I wouldn't trust anything off of eBay. You will have fitment issues and the paint match will surely be off. What part of the US do you live in? As far as fitment, I think the 12-13 civic bumpers are the same so long as you get another bumper from another sedan, the coupes have different brackets and grille styles etc.

Yeah i understand about ebay.

Im in Texas.

if you're trying to save money, get a 2012 bumper. The 13 sedan changed a bunch, and they also changed the fog light shape from oval to round in 2013. If you just need the bumper, get a 2012 so you don't have to deal with swapping out fog lights etc

04711-TR3-A80ZZ is the 2012

Back