Sold 2012+ PMM Civic Type-R (FN2) Style LED Side Mirrors

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do kinda want them lol. ive been wanting to do something like this for a while. did you paint them yourself chris or get them repainted by a pro?

I painted them myself. If you check the link I have pictures of the whole process. Only took a few days to complete.

damn dude thats an impressive job for rattle can. do you know how hard it is to find the wire to splice in to?

damn dude thats an impressive job for rattle can. do you know how hard it is to find the wire to splice in to?

Thanks. It took a lot of patience. Finding the wiring shouldn't be hard. You can either splice each into the front or rear directionals. @ADExternal spliced his LED hybrid side mirrors into the rear directionals and said it's easier going that route versus the front.

and how bright are they? id wanna tint the clear to better match my color scheme

Surprisingly they're pretty bright. I made sure they light up correctly, but never took any pictures.
is the length of wire that comes attached long enough to get to the source without adding length?

is the length of wire that comes attached long enough to get to the source without adding length?

If they're wired to the front, yes. If they're wired to the rear, I'm not too sure. I have extra wire to include.

the connector thats on there needs to come off i take it? then just splice in

the connector thats on there needs to come off i take it? then just splice in

The connector that's pictured stays on. It connects to the rest of the wiring. The reason for the connector in such a short location is in case you have to remove the mirror for whatever reason, you can just disconnect it behind the door panel rather than pulling it from the front or rear directional or cutting wires.

The connector that's pictured stays on. It connects to the rest of the wiring. The reason for the connector in such a short location is in case you have to remove the mirror for whatever reason, you can just disconnect it behind the door panel rather than pulling it from the front or rear directional or cutting wires.
oh ok i see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back