2012 si coupe Installed after market clutch and Every Cel imaginable lit up

Hey guys I have a 2013 civic si and I bought an exedy clutch with a lightweight flywheel and all the misfire started happening, check engine light, limp mode and a couple of other lights like a VSA or something and some other one. But anyways to get to the point, I know you need flashpro for the lightweight flywheels I just found that out like 2 days ago..but my question is, if I get a clutch similar to oem with a heavier flywheel, will it fix the problems and cause all the lights to go away? Would appreciate the feed back..thanks guys

Hey guys I have a 2013 civic si and I bought an exedy clutch with a lightweight flywheel and all the misfire started happening, check engine light, limp mode and a couple of other lights like a VSA or something and some other one. But anyways to get to the point, I know you need flashpro for the lightweight flywheels I just found that out like 2 days ago..but my question is, if I get a clutch similar to oem with a heavier flywheel, will it fix the problems and cause all the lights to go away? Would appreciate the feed back..thanks guys
Flywheel would need to be stock or extremely close to stock weight to supposedly not cause it to go into limp mode and throw codes. Flashpro can get rid of the codes to allow you to run whatever flywheel though.

Clutchmasters makes kits that work with factory ecu. The flywheel is steel and similar to oem weight and does not cause the misfire code.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back