2012 StoneTrooper LX Sedan !

Just the trunk portion of my dynamat job. Forgot to take pictures before I put the side liner/ spare tire back on. Can post pictures if requested :) I have a small scrap left of it that I may install near the hinges. 20120919_162023_zps39fca9a2.jpg

does your latch rattle? I know others were saying they thought it did

the lock/latch. The piece that keeps the truck closed.
C720v.jpg

people have blamed that ^ for rattling. (not a pic from the 9th)

oh... I dont know.. I never tried to listen that closely I guess. Havent heard it.. Maybe I need to turn it up louder and listen to the trunk from the outside.

UH OH!!!! LOoks like my wiring harness for my new speakers will be arriving Saturday!!! Look for lots of pictures of the installation and maybe another DIY try! What do my fellow Civic drivers think :) ? Any non-Si owners out there reppin an aftermarket system?

UH OH!!!! LOoks like my wiring harness for my new speakers will be arriving Saturday!!! Look for lots of pictures of the installation and maybe another DIY try! What do my fellow Civic drivers think :) ? Any non-Si owners out there reppin an aftermarket system?
FYI..... I was noticing you have some loose pointy things in your trunk, hate to see something go though that speaker.

there are definitely non-si owners who are doing audio stuff... some have stuff in their intro threads, and others have posted questions in the audio forum

Back