2013 Civic Si upgrade to 2015 Si touch screen or after market head unit?

Sek_SI_Ah

San Francisco
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Hi,

Just wondering if any fellow members have done the 2015 Si Non Navi touch screen swap into their 13 Si? Does anyone know if I install the 15 Si touch screen into my 13 will I loose function of the usb port under the arm rest? Also I know the 14-15 Si had an hdmi port while the 13 did not. Is there a way I could swap the 13 aux port with a hdmi/usb port for a 15 Si and get it to work? I know the part number for the hdmi/usb port on the 15 Si is 39115-T4N-H01

OR would it be better off getting an aftermarket head unit to play music and run android auto/mirroring for waze/google maps at the same time?

Last edited:
My Fiancee ended up getting a Pioneer AVH-4500NEX for me as a gift. Just wish there was a way to use the OEM carbon dash piece from the 14-15 Si instead of the plain Metra dash kit. Any one have an aftermarket head unit with the OEM carbon dash piece?

So researched and found that the OEM dash piece from the 13 Si with NAVI can be retained using a Scosche HA1718B dash kit.

Last edited:
Researched some more and found out that only the 13 Si with Navi dash piece will work with the Scosche kit. Part number 77250-TR7-C11ZA. The dash piece for the 14-15 is the same for non navi/navi which is 77251-TR7-C01ZA WHICH WILL NOT WORK. I think the 13 Si Navi screen is an 8 inch compared to the 14-15 which is a 10 inch screen.

Back