2013 civic so OEM rims worth?

I sold my 2012's for $500 w/ no tires or sensors. A little low but I wanted a quick sale. Took me about 5 days on Craigslist.

I sold my 2012's for $500 w/ no tires or sensors. A little low but I wanted a quick sale. Took me about 5 days on Craigslist.

Yea my ad has only been on Craig's list for a few hours and was already offered 500 gonna try to push for 600 lol so I can get an invidia cat back plus a little extra in my pocket lol

Yea my ad has only been on Craig's list for a few hours and was already offered 500 gonna try to push for 600 lol so I can get an invidia cat back plus a little extra in my pocket lol

Yeah I'd say list for $650, take any good offer.

Last edited:
My car is in the shop from being sideswiped. They banged up both my drivers side wheels and on the estimate I got from my Honda dealer the price for 1 wheel was $228. For the 2013 Si.

what do yall think of these rims , im torn between the sparcos and the anzios, both are around 600 for the set, im just worried about any kind of wobble that I've heard are associated with aftermarket wheels, im thinking the sparcos are a better wheel but the anzios are low pressure cast while the sparcos are just gravity cast, any thoughts?

Attachments

• ANZIO_TURN_46.jpg
    ANZIO_TURN_46.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 9
what do yall think of these rims , im torn between the sparcos and the anzios, both are around 600 for the set, im just worried about any kind of wobble that I've heard are associated with aftermarket wheels, im thinking the sparcos are a better wheel but the anzios are low pressure cast while the sparcos are just gravity cast, any thoughts?

The sparcos look better in my opinion but thats just me. Wobble isnt really a concern after you get them mounted/balanced, just like any OEM wheel. The different casting method can affect the wheels strength and weight, so the anzio wheels should be lighter and stronger, but i dont know by how much, or if thats even a difference. From what i looked up theyre both a solid brand and both look good!

Ya and when you hear the two names you know of sparcos and not so much about anzio, i know alot of people use sparcos and i havent heard anything bad about them, plus they are like 18 lbs compared to 22lbs of the anzios

Back