2013 Dragon Rooms/Cabins - Looking For Roommates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there another cabin close or right next to the 2 that are reserved? would be awesome to find out the two cabin numbers so i can call fontana and ninja reserve one so we could be all in the same neck of the woods : ]

Has anyone booked a lodge room or cabin yet? I keep forgetting I think I'm gonna get mine reserved soon, in the next few weeks.

is there another cabin close or right next to the 2 that are reserved? would be awesome to find out the two cabin numbers so i can call fontana and ninja reserve one so we could be all in the same neck of the woods : ]

The 4 Azalea cabins are all very close to each other.

looked on the fontana website and it said non were available : [ i guess i will give them a call
may be because they are set aside for 9th. Tell them you are from the site and see what they say

Okay cool! Just let me know how much we'll split it. I think I'm coming by myself. Ill kno as it gets closer. If I'm not then ill jus get a room in the lodge. But most likely coming alone.

I'd be happy to room with you too, Freddiii. I will probably have room in my...er...room. If you make other plans that's ok too.

I'll find out more about my job situation in April. That's the only hang up for me making the trip at this point. Then I'll be all set to book a room/cabin and we can figure out where we want to be. I'm cool with anybody else staying in a cabin with us but I think I'd prefer having a lady in a room with me. No offense to the dudes but I don't know you guys (yet). (Not that any guy on the 9th would be shady....but you know.)

I'll find out more about my job situation in April. That's the only hang up for me making the trip at this point. Then I'll be all set to book a room/cabin and we can figure out where we want to be. I'm cool with anybody else staying in a cabin with us but I think I'd prefer having a lady in a room with me. No offense to the dudes but I don't know you guys (yet). (Not that any guy on the 9th would be shady....but you know.)

Bootyluvr is pretty shady....I know

I understand :) I'm going to try and get a job myself so ill be upfront about that weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back