2013 HFP Civic Coupes

Intrepid

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si HFP
I see that they are planning on doing another round of the HFP Civic and Accord Coupes on the 2013's.
Launching in early spring.

Sorry that is about all i have seen so far aside from one picture of a pair of black coupes (one civic and one accord)

2013hfp.jpg

Last edited:
college hills said they were not due to low sales on the 8th gen sedans.

When is this bad boy bein released. I'm actually purchasing a coupe this week but I rather wait if its less than a month.

I really want the hfp. But I can't really wait more than a month. Coupes have been released for a while now in canada.

Honda only indicated "Spring" to dealers as well. We have heard of no official street date at this point. Most of the same items can be purchased separately and there is no price break if you buy the whole kit from Honda. Personally I would just buy the items you want individually. The only thing that currently comes in the kit that you can't buy separate are the HFP emblems.

Hard to say. We've sold them separately in the past if we purchased the entire HFP kit from Honda and sell off the contents. We can't order those specific part numbers from Honda individually though.

I'm kinda liking the cf on the dash panels. I wonder if I could add that to my 12 easily or if I would have to replace the whole dash. Plus side would be getting the digital temp for ac.

It was almost a deal breaker for me not being able to have the HFP option.........

it REALLY upsets me that i cant add the hfp lip kit to my sedan....... im pissed even thinking about it :banghead:

HFP kits really change the car and make them stand out smh at honda for not doing this for the 2013 sedan

I agree! It was a deal breaker for me. I went in to the dealership and they told me that they didnt release one yet and I said nevermind then, they called me back 2 weeks later with the good news! Didnt take me long to sign the papers!!

Back