2013 Honda Civic Redesign Info - Updates Inside

You can somewhat say the same about the bottom grille area. It reminds me of the Optima's.

ToV confirmed that the spy shots were of an Asian Civic model. There will be no projectors for the US market.

This is probably one of the first Civic sedans I actually like. They did a good job on the redesign. Are they gonna be doing this to the coupes too?

why didn't they just copy the Brazilian model we all thought it was going to look like? Probably would've been cheaper, too. I still like this, a lot.

think it's funny how ppl still say "I heard the Si is getting a pwr bump" :pat: Guess they didnt read any of the previous articles. Even my friend said they are more focused on the non-si models. I see no problem with the K24, Im sure this will be the last gen with these motors as Honda moves on to the ED engines.

think it's funny how ppl still say "I heard the Si is getting a pwr bump" :pat: Guess they didnt read any of the previous articles. Even my friend said they are more focused on the non-si models. I see no problem with the K24, Im sure this will be the last gen with these motors as Honda moves on to the ED engines.

+1 some people don't understand economics of the automotive industry.

found on dealer's website.
Uwtpm.jpg

FhqXv.jpg

Logk4.jpg

1st images looked better...so I hope it's just a matter of bad web illustrations.

ummmmm they pretty much did the same thing wen i bought my 2001, in 2003 they made the front and rear a little more sportier.. altho the interior isnt hugely noticable in the 2012s, but the hard interior plastics need a refresh, my old 2001 DX has wayyyyy better interior, and its holding out just fine still... i hated the light/markers in the trunk of my 2001, and im really not digging them in the 2013s.. just putting foglights and SI honeycomb grills in the 2012s makes the front look soo much better.. as a 2012 owner, i dont really care.... im still happy, put $1000 down on my 2001 DX, paid $388 a month, got a 2012 EX with a few extras, paying the exact same thing..... sposed to get 2mpg better, but in reality i get 2mpg worse, wich is understandable, bigger more powerful engine equals worse gas mileage..... but atleast i never got lied to as badly as elantra owners..... even if the rumor of the new civic getting direct port injection, still makes me wonder if it will actually be better or as reliable..... i'd rather have reliablity over cutting edge anyday....

Back