2013 honda civic si

@AlienPrime may be of some help. He purchased the HFP coupe in Canada.

@Pauly99to17 or some other users from Canada may be of help as well. Be aware that many will probably miss that you're from Canada & the pricing there is much higher than what it's like in the US (a large percent of the users are from the US).

I can't even seem to get the honda canada site to show me the HFP w/nav price new, but if I'm not mistaken it's like 32k or more?

This seems like a very good deal. Just to give up an idea: A brand new HFP (with Navi) Si in 2012 cost about $38 000 with taxes.
Make an offer of a couple grand less ($21 000) and try to meet at $22 000. That's a steal.

When
You say 3 years warranty, make sure to check the km warranty. 3 years is already done (2012 - 2015). So, more important to know what the km guarantee is. Ex. 60 000 km. or is the guarantee finished after 3 years regardless of the km on it?

Last edited:
This seems like a very good deal. Just to give up an idea: A brand new HFP (with Navi) Si in 2012 cost about $38 000 with taxes.
Make an offer of a couple grand less ($21 000) and try to meet at $22 000. That's a steal.

When
You say 3 years warranty, make sure to check the km warranty. 3 years is already done (2012 - 2015). So, more important to know what the km guarantee is. Ex. 60 000 km. or is the guarantee finished after 3 years regardless of the km on it?
Warranties are usually time or mileage, whichever comes first.

I got my 2013 sedan 12k in October for 21k, but the deal did include my 2013 pilot 15k for 27900 from the same dealer

Hey,

Be sure to ask about the warranty if it's the full warranty or the powertrain only.

Getting the car CPO will get you 6 years / 120,000km powertrain and the possibility of a better financing rate with Honda Canada Finance.
Ask if there is a remaining Honda Plus on the car.
Also, the Si is a rare model among Civics (in proportion to LX, EX, EX-L, etc.) PLUS it has HFP so they probably won't move much on the price. They would rather not sell it to you at that price and wait for someone else to buy it at full price.

Financing or paying cash?

Back