2013 lx sedan fog lignt questions

civicfb2

I see kits on ebay for 2012+ civic fog lights but i cant find any for the 2013 does anyone know if they will fit or not?

The bumpers are different from 12 to 13. They will not fit because the 13 requires a diff plastic part for your bumper

Yea i knew about the bumpers but i wasnt sure about the kit, i jist dont want to pay that much for the honda kit

Yea i knew about the bumpers but i wasnt sure about the kit, i jist dont want to pay that much for the honda kit

Honestly I've do me fogs on lots of cars. With after market it is hit or miss. Save a few pennies and wait till College hills honda or someone has them on sale. The quality of oem is worth the extra cash.

If you do decide to go after market. Purchase from a reputable site where they will offer some type of warranty on their product. You don't want to spend money and have to re spend money if something goes wrong.

Looking to get fog lights for my 2013 LX a well. Does anyone know if its plug and play if i get a kit from ebay or College Hill? It seems an inexpensive mod and looks 3x better!

Looking to get fog lights for my 2013 LX a well. Does anyone know if its plug and play if i get a kit from ebay or College Hill? It seems an inexpensive mod and looks 3x better!

Honda kits are plug and play. Since 2006 Honda started to pre wire most of their cars with fog wiring to make things simple. You can also check CHH they usually do vids of how to instal.

yeah i got mine from car id and it came with the wrong harness it came with two lower harnesses rather than an upper and lower. im not knocking car id because their customer service was great the only reason it never got resolved is because i bought them and then couldnt get around to install them until well out of return policy and thats when i found out i had the wrong stuff. this summer what im doing is calling chh and getting the parts to do it as if it were dealer installed.

I'm selling mine did the si conversion
vuhyqu3y.jpg

But here's the one for R18's

http://www.collegehillshonda.com/product/08V31-TR0-100D.html

Cause I have the si conversion that has different foglights. Where u located.

ohh i thought you are selling your SI conversion for fog lights, cause im looking for one, i asked hondapartsdeals but they can't ship here in GUAM.. :( btw im the same person ^ there, i just forgot my password haha lol

true, gonna find someone to catch it from hondapartsdeals and ship it again. oh btw is the harness and switch include if i bought the parts from them?
It's not a kit. You have to piece together the parts you need. My car came stock from factory with foglights so I never bought and wiring/ switch or checked the price. Here's what u need minus the harnesses and switch.
pu7ype6e.jpg

Back