Wolfxdora_fg4

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone in here has ever done a bumper swap from the 14-15 coupes on a 2012 coupe. I really just like the front end on those and just wanted to try something new. As far as what I think I know, I would need fenders, headlights, headlight brackets and a hood just for the bumper. Would anyone like to confirm my suspicions. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20210430_132526.jpg
    20210430_132526.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 12
Sounds like you're on the right track. I'm trying to swap the 14-15 coupe front end on my 15 si sedan. Just ring to find the parts used instead of buying new...

Don't forget the triangular window piece.

Also, 2012 hoods are different from the 2014-2015. Both will work but the 2014-2015 has extra contour lines. Looks better but its also a hair longer so it will extend past the grill (If i remember correctly).

Sounds like you're on the right track. I'm trying to swap the 14-15 coupe front end on my 15 si sedan. Just ring to find the parts used instead of buying new...
I feel that luckily ,I work at a body shop most of the civics we've totaled out so far have been sedans sadly

Yeah, i can't even find any wrecked coupe and when i do is a front end collision...i may just have to eat it and buy the parts new...

For these Honda's most aftermarket parts aren't a bad option. The body shop I work at has done a few with AM fenders and bumpers with pretty decent fitment

Yeah, I'm just always worried about how bad the fitment is gonna end up. Looks like the previous owner got to messing around with the bumpers and couldn't get them back on right either. I'll prolly mess with it one day, but it bugs me every time i look at my car.

Back