2014 Civic Si

Shae

Florida
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Hey there, I found this site by total accident but it reminds me so much of one we used to have back in Idaho when I had my previous civic so I'm stoked to be here! I just bought a totally stock 2014 Si and I am excited to start mods but not sure where to start so I look forward to seeing what everyone else has done :)
Car.jpg

Welcome and congrats. Anything specific you’d like to do to it?

Thanks!! I appreciate your signature. It's exactly what I'm looking for! I have been going back and forth with what I want to do first. I have to resist the temptation to just dump the sheet out of it due to living in Florida and fwd is already no bueno in a rainstorm and I'm trying to somewhat keep it my daily. I do have some options for exhausts however the skunk2 on my Acura was a little too loud for the oldies in my neighborhood so I'd like to go quieter than that, just haven't found the right one. Otherwise I've got some new headlights coming and some new wheels to do some light stuff on it.

If you're planning on going full bolt on (fbo) I'd recommend flashpro as it'll give you the ability to keep the check engine lights at bay. It's a steep entry point, but well worth it. What wheels did you pick up? Or are you still looking?

Appreciate the recommendation! I picked up some Enkei ts-7's that I'm waiting on currently. Other than that, I replaced the air intake with a Takeda sealed intake, the headlights and exhaust are being swapped out this weekend with an axle back for a temporary mod until I decide what one I want permanently... I am looking at coilovers and I really like the Ksports, but someone recommended Tein so I'm tempted to try them out for now and see how they do!

first mod should always be flashpro. even stock with an etune makes it feel much better to drive.

Appreciate the recommendation! I picked up some Enkei ts-7's that I'm waiting on currently. Other than that, I replaced the air intake with a Takeda sealed intake, the headlights and exhaust are being swapped out this weekend with an axle back for a temporary mod until I decide what one I want permanently... I am looking at coilovers and I really like the Ksports, but someone recommended Tein so I'm tempted to try them out for now and see how they do!
Welcome Back!

Just ordered one! I've never been super familiar with tuning so I'll be interested to see how it effects my drive.

Just ordered one! I've never been super familiar with tuning so I'll be interested to see how it effects my drive.
Recommend getting an e tune. Using the basemaps provided aren't the greatest.
If possible a dyno tune would be better.

B70332A2-5692-4164-A8D7-B1E5EF61E94D.jpegWorking on the tune as I’m moving and looking for a shop where I’m headed. I am using a base map for now though. Waiting on tein coilovers but this is where she sits currently! Got into a minor fender bender a week ago so working on buffing those out in the front but it’s on its way

View attachment 64473Working on the tune as I’m moving and looking for a shop where I’m headed. I am using a base map for now though. Waiting on tein coilovers but this is where she sits currently! Got into a minor fender bender a week ago so working on buffing those out in the front but it’s on its way
You can always look for etuning if you can’t find a place locally. You send your data logs to them, and they make adjustments. They send the tune back and forth with you until it’s complete.

Back