2014 R18 FlashPro

ThisIsFRSH

Tampa, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
Anybody get their hands on Flashpro for the '14 FG3? Trying to find out what kind of gains I could expect..

I've done a bit of searching and couldn't find anything on it. :coffee:

Gains would depend on your aftermarket mods. Are you stock, or do you have some aftermarket parts?

that website that lists if your ECU is compatible or not is not updated. I recently purchased a FP for my R18 and i checked my ECU part # on there prior and it said it was not compatible. I went ahead and emailed Hondata and they said that their website hasn't been updated yet but all the ECU's should be compatible at this point. As to whether or not its worth purchasing it and what kind of gains you're expecting when you're stock don't expect much if anything, even with mods and a custom tune i've been told not to be too focused on the numbers but more of how the car drives afterwards and how it performs. Hope this helps in your decision !

Anybody get their hands on Flashpro for the '14 FG3? Trying to find out what kind of gains I could expect..

I've done a bit of searching and couldn't find anything on it. :coffee:

Umm .. If I correctly understood the question then I will say that it does not make sense to take FP for the stock R18. I did it, the increase in 18HP is too expensive

that website that lists if your ECU is compatible or not is not updated. I recently purchased a FP for my R18 and i checked my ECU part # on there prior and it said it was not compatible. I went ahead and emailed Hondata and they said that their website hasn't been updated yet but all the ECU's should be compatible at this point. As to whether or not its worth purchasing it and what kind of gains you're expecting when you're stock don't expect much if anything, even with mods and a custom tune i've been told not to be too focused on the numbers but more of how the car drives afterwards and how it performs. Hope this helps in your decision !
Do you have a R18 9th USDM sedan and your ECU is not on the Hondata list?

Do you have a R18 9th USDM sedan and your ECU is not on the Hondata list?

Yes I do have a USDM sedan and the ECU # when inputted into their website said it was not supported but when I emailed them they said their website has not been updated yet !

Yes I do have a USDM sedan and the ECU # when inputted into their website said it was not supported but when I emailed them they said their website has not been updated yet !
What did they eventually say in the mail? Does your ECU support? Or do you need to wait for the site to be updated? It's very interesting to me since Hondata has created a very strange program for R18 9th. In their opinion, vtec on the 9th works like a B-series. But I know that not all R18 9th USDM work the same way. There are also models with the usual eco vtec as on R18 8th. I hope they take care of the other owners of the 9th

What did they eventually say in the mail? Does your ECU support? Or do you need to wait for the site to be updated? It's very interesting to me since Hondata has created a very strange program for R18 9th. In their opinion, vtec on the 9th works like a B-series. But I know that not all R18 9th USDM work the same way. There are also models with the usual eco vtec as on R18 8th. I hope they take care of the other owners of the 9th

My ECU was supported but they said at this point in time all ECU's should be supported ! If you're unsure or just to be safe you can always email them and ask just give them your ECU #. I just finished my custom tune with Vit not too long ago.

My ECU was supported but they said at this point in time all ECU's should be supported ! If you're unsure or just to be safe you can always email them and ask just give them your ECU #. I just finished my custom tune with Vit not too long ago.
Oy! If you are all set to hondata, could you tell me how ivtec works for you. In which rpm does it turn on? It is very important for me to know this, because I can not believe that the R18Z1 can work in different ways

I just got FlashPro for my 2013 EX and am puzzled as to why there are only two basemaps for the Autos...when there are a lot more for the 8th gen R18s???

Back