2014 si parts

Ben Hyatt

Belleville, Ontario
Vehicle Model
Civic SI HFP
Body Style
Coupe
so this might be a dumb question i just don't have enough time to look around the internet for the answer haha. As most of you guys know the 2014 coupe's front bumper is changed.. i like it and i want it on my 2012 SI HFP anyone know if they fit?

hey so i have a 2012 SI HFP and as you all know the 2014 coupe got a new front end… i want the front bumper for mine.. will it fit? I'm not to sure because of the headlight slight change. I could just call honda but i keep forgetting and i work a lot haha. thanks pals

they changed the front quarter panels, headlights and hood as well. The bumper pushes up into the new headlight design....so you'd have to swap the headlights at least at a minimum as well. No one has tested swapping any of those items though.....

note the headlights on the left side...

2014civic.png

yeah i was looking at pics and i wasn't sure if it might just be a simple plastic cut or something i just like the look around the fogs way better.. but if i need the headlights too i deff won't be getting the bumper then as i have custom headlights.. s2k projectors lol thanks!

Back