2015 Civic Si - Milwaukee, Wi

ryantist

Milwaukee, WI
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I recently picked up a 2015 Civic Si in Taffeta White about two weeks ago. Went in to test drive a Honda Fit and the deal on the Si was too good to pass up. Already at 500 miles and love the car!

This is my third Honda vehicle out of the five vehicles I've owned in the past. My most recent car was a 2005 Acura RSX. Loved that car to death and the Si seemed like a good fit / upgrade. Going to miss the hatch utility of the RSX though!

Ryan

image2.JPG
image3.JPG

f688db9be29a5440d1bb8dece8d1e8a8.jpg
Milwaukee area as well :) welcome aboard!

Beautiful. I always liked the rsx...any pics of yours?

Just the pictures I used for Craigslist to sell it. I needed it to last me due to heavy commuting so I kept it bone stock and did all the maintenance myself. Bought her from a small BHPH lot in 2011 with 70K miles for $9995. One owner vehicle in great condition considering most of the ones we looked at were either molested or beat the piss out of. I put on a solid 100K miles in 4 years and sold her last month with 170K Miles For $4000. Only had to change the alternator outside of routine maintenance, most reliable car I ever owned.

IMG_8442.JPG IMG_8406.JPG IMG_8412.JPG IMG_8418.JPG

Got it done at ziebart on 108th it's 35% wanted to go darker but afraid of the Milwaukee cops pulling me over

It actually keeps the car much cooler than having it with no tint. It looks much darker than it is because of the dark interior.

I bought the car with it added on. Glad I got it cause with all of the road construction and tar on Wisconsin roads. Phew!

Got it done at ziebart on 108th it's 35% wanted to go darker but afraid of the Milwaukee cops pulling me over

Yea I feel the same way. Would love to go 25% but worried it might come back to haunt me with the cops around here. Plus I feel like white with dark tent will contrast more than black with dark tint. Trying to blend in instead of stand out!

The black looks good but is a bear to keep clean and is hot in the summer. I really wanted a Rallye Red or Modern Steel Metallic but I came in during the memorial day sales event and they only had White or Black. I've been down the black car road before and will never do it again! Figured I'd give white a shot.

Yes I agree. I wanted the darker tint. But in Wisconsin 35% light transmission isn't legal. So what I'm driving around with is illegal to Wisconsin tint law. I tinted the front strip as well. Which is legal. When trading in my scion FRS I saw my black Si and fell in love with it instantly! There was a red Si sedan for sale in the show room but the coupe was calling me. I liked the sedan for it's versatility to carry more people in it but the red kind of stood out and driving on 94 kinda makes me cringe with all these cops around here. It's nice to stand out too though rather than blending with the "other" cars out there. We've made a good choice on cars though! Either way having to tint your car makes it much better looking that stock. See you around the Milwaukee area!

Where did you get yours from? Got mine from Wilde Honda in Waukesha. They were easier to deal with.

Yea I feel the same way. Would love to go 25% but worried it might come back to haunt me with the cops around here. Plus I feel like white with dark tent will contrast more than black with dark tint. Trying to blend in instead of stand out!

The black looks good but is a bear to keep clean and is hot in the summer. I really wanted a Rallye Red or Modern Steel Metallic but I came in during the memorial day sales event and they only had White or Black. I've been down the black car road before and will never do it again! Figured I'd give white a shot.

Post more pics of your Si. It's so rare to see a white Si. I've only seen red ones around Milwaukee.

Back