2015 civic si

aznblitz

Hi there

Is it safe to say that the 2015 civic si will be a delayed release? If I remember correctly the 2014 civic si only came out around April of this year?

Looking to buy a 2014 but my dealer is saying they are clearing out the 2014 civics now and in October the 2015 will come out?

Is it safe to say that the 2015 civic si will be a delayed release? If I remember correctly the 2014 civic si only came out around April of this year? Looking to buy a 2014 but my dealer is saying they are clearing out the 2014 civics now and in October the 2015 will come out?
Sounds to me like he wants to sell you a '14 because you're there and have expressed an interest.

The new model civic usually come out a little into the new year. And then the si models are always late releases right before spring time hits.

That's what I figured cause I remember the 2014 si weren't released too long ago

I would not be surprised to see 15's at dealerships around november. The delay on the 14's came from the redesign/updates. Since they just made those changes to the car, I would not expect anything to change from the 14's to 15's. People are expecting the next gen changes to potentially be on the 16's.

That's crazy I'd expect a detuned version and about 240hp in the next civic si that would be amazing

With all the issues they had with the 9th gen and the emergency refresh etc....I wonder if I should just wait it out for the 10th gen lol...wondering if the character of the car will change with a turbo

Back