2015 Euro Civic Hatch

victarion

Good afternnon from Europe to all,
I am the happy owner of the 2015 white pearl orchid Civic hatchback since 2 weeks now.
I am a happpy buyer and was more than happy to give my boring black Golf VI against this white spaceship.
It is the very well know 1.8L i-vtec engine with 5 speed auto. Since hatchback version are not very common around here, I thought it might interest some of you guys.
Below some pictures (last photo comes from the brochure, but I have the same trim).
Regards,
IMG_3575.JPGIMG_3576.JPG IMG_3578.JPG IMG_3580.JPG IMG_3582.JPG interior.png

Congrats! Car looks great and really nice color.

I saw one driving past me last week when I was visiting Ireland.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting pics. Looks like a real nice interior.

Interior looks really good.:wink1: What other engine options you guys have available down there in EU?

NVM found it

1.8 i-VTEC 142hp
1.6 i-DTEC 120hp
1.4 i-VTEC 100

Last edited:
thank you guys.
Yes it is a panoramic sunroof, with electric opening and closing.
Regarding the motor, the offer made by honda is poor. The 1.4 is not enought for my taste especially with a car that weights around 1350kg (with a turbo it would have been different), the 1.8 is just enought for this size of car. Most people would go for the 1.6 i-Dtec diesel as it has way more torque (which is more important than power for european driving conditions), cheaper to run when you have to fill the tank (Gazoil cheaper than petrol here) and this motor is twice less thristy than my 1.8L.
But I don't like diesel and I was looking for a reliable petrol engine with a reliable automatic gearbox.

Last edited:
Gooooooood that's an awesome looking civic! :)

And dang I'd love to have my civic in a diesel exactly like mine or that car lol...wish they'd bring that tech over. Even if it was just one for me lol

Back