2015 Honda Civic - Super Cleaning a DISASTER

It's the inside that bothers me the most with these cars.. How can you live in that filth? I usually let the outside of my car get pretty nasty before I'll wash it but the inside stays really clean

You'd be surprised how many manufacturers are moving to carpeted wheel liners. Honda even puts sound buffers on the barrels of the OE wheels to help kill road noise

Cuts down tire/road noise supposedly

edit... beat me to it

• Love
Reactions: Dad
It's the inside that bothers me the most with these cars.. How can you live in that filth? I usually let the outside of my car get pretty nasty before I'll wash it but the inside stays really clean
Seriously. I couldn't even sit in these cars.

:barf:
The detail costs more than the vehicle purchase. Who doesn’t use their shift console as an ashtray?

:barf:
The detail costs more than the vehicle purchase. Who doesn’t use their shift console as an ashtray?
Wonder what the car is worth. Say $400 for the car + $500 (??) for the detail = $900 total. Still lower than what market value is for it.

I don’t know what it would bring retail. It still has countless cigarette burns on the seats, stains he couldn’t get out in places... plus all the plastic trim panels all burnt up. I guess it’s prob worth more than expenses, but what a mess.

I just... I just... can't fathom how these people let their vehicles get this dirty and continue to drive them... :eek:

Back