2015 Si, smallest drop springs ?

gant

what is the smallest drop i can get for a 2015 civic Si ? id like it to be 1inch max

Eibach Pro Kit(4088.140), says 1.6 front, 1.5 rear, smallest drop I've seen available for just springs, I'll be going with these soon.

You could go with coilovers. You can infinitely adjust them to any height at any time.

Any noises from these? I keep reading about squeaking/creaking noises......Thanks

Only when it's below 50F outside, I can hear some creaking noise coming from the front or when turning the wheel all the way to the left or right.

I live in Moreno Valley ca I bought Tein S Tech springs trying to find a shop to install no luck so far does anybody know of a shop?

I live in Moreno Valley ca I bought Tein S Tech springs trying to find a shop to install no luck so far does anybody know of a shop?
literally any auto garage should be willing to install them. If you see any shop that does brakes/suspension work...they should have no issue installing them.

Yes there's one in rialto I got a quote for the install and alignment for 209.76 I've tried a lot of places and this is the cheapest I found when my tein springs come in that's where I'm going

The name of the shop is Rialto 76 care center 135 E foothill Blvd Rialto ca hope this helps

From google reviews

Rialto Auto Care Center
135 E Foothill Blvd, Rialto, CA

Write a review

2 reviews
Sort by:
Most helpful

Avigail Ruiz

10 months ago
Took my car in to get a smog check it took over 2 hours, they had very slow service. If you value your time don't come here
photo.jpg

A Google User
3 years ago
I took my truck in to change the transmission fluid and clean it. When i got it back it felt like they put sand in there. They refused to help me out or give refund. Had to take it to a transmission expert

Find privately owned shop that specializes in working on Import cars. They usually have experienced technicians and not high school dropouts.

It's doable as a DIY but some experience is needed to not hurt yourself. I'd pony up a little extra money to make sure a reputable shop does the work.

If it's like the Eibach prokit 12+ that need the stock 12-13 rear spring isolator to fit properly. The 12-13 and 14-15 have different rear spring isolators or the rubber seat the spring sits on.

According to the email I just got from the folks at Swift, the swift springs do in fact work fine with the '15 Civic Si...

Then I say give it a shot if it's something you wanna try! The Eibach's I like are only for 12-13 so I will need isolators when I get them at one point but there may be a way around it that other manufactures found that makes it work on both 9th versions. I really couldn't tell you. Interested to hear the feed back if you do put them in.

Back