2015 Spring Meet (May) - Dragon Territory

Wow, look at this ****** douche parade! I can only imagine the dialogue being muttered there...

"bro"
"bro"
"bro"
"bro"
"stage 2 bro"
"bro"
"bro"
"ringlands bro"
"bro"
"bro"
"look at mah roof rack bro"
"bro"
"do I need an EWG wit mah stage 2 protune bro?"
"bro"
"bro"
"something something twisties bro"
"bro"
"bro"
"will this void mah warranty bro?"
#SubaruHater

...I'd rather go to a Mustang meet!

That's just so you can show them up and smoke the lot of em' with ~300 less hp. I'm sure quite a few would be super butt hurt over getting walked by anything with 4 doors. Although that guy who came with the Mustang in September was pretty decent. I can't remember his name.... Something plains something?

That's just so you can show them up and smoke the lot of em' with ~300 less hp. I'm sure quite a few would be super butt hurt over getting walked by anything with 4 doors. Although that guy who came with the Mustang in September was pretty decent. I can't remember his name.... Something plains something?

Probably it wasn't even 5.0 Mustang.:tongue: Secretary trim V6.:giggle:

but he's owned numerous, and currently drives one!

But I have a cool Subaru, not douchecanoemobiles like the 08-14 & 15+ WRX. Bros just want tuuuurbo and don't know jack squat. Except for @bootyluvr

Highplainsdrifter, yep he can actually drive and not just in a straight line. And this past year it was funny catching up to Mr. Badass in his 426hp camaro in my lowly 160hp rice mobile.

:rotfl: Mustang meet over a Subaru meet. That's hilarious! You need a side job as a comedian

He shouldn't own one. Disgrace to the Subaru community!

I'm funnier than you....and my next car won't be a Subaru, so there!

Probably it wasn't even 5.0 Mustang.:tongue: Secretary trim V6.:giggle:

It was a 4.6 bullitt model. The 5.0s are no joke and the suspension for 2015 is greatly improved.

Why does "turbo = douchecanoemobiles"? Obviously you've had some bad experiences with some turbo owners? What about all the turbo/supercharger civic owners here? They call fall into that category too? How about turbo ST owners? Turbo mustang owners? Where does it end?

But I have a cool Subaru, not douchecanoemobiles like the 08-14 & 15+ WRX. Bros just want tuuuurbo and don't know jack squat. Except for @bootyluvr
...uh huh. So to want a car that Subaru did put a great deal of thought into = bro now? I get there are a ton of bros, but c'mon. They're impossible to avoid in any group. You really are jaded now lol.

Highplainsdrifter, yep he can actually drive and not just in a straight line. And this past year it was funny catching up to Mr. Badass in his 426hp camaro in my lowly 160hp rice mobile.

I'm funnier than you....and my next car won't be a Subaru, so there!

It was a 4.6 bullitt model. The 5.0s are no joke and the suspension for 2015 is greatly improved.
Thanks for the "except for bootyluvr" part ;)

And as for "next car won't be a Subaru"... I've heard that before ;) :giggle:
...uh huh. So to want a car that Subaru did put a great deal of thought into = bro now? I get there are a ton of bros, but c'mon. They're impossible to avoid in any group. You really are jaded now lol.
Yeah bro! You my bro now, bro! You gots DAT Legacy bro with DA turbo, bro!

Bwhaahahaha

Friday the 15th may have a different plan shortly followed by an awesome saturday drive. Still working out the details.....

Why does "turbo = douchecanoemobiles"? Obviously you've had some bad experiences with some turbo owners? What about all the turbo/supercharger civic owners here? They call fall into that category too? How about turbo ST owners? Turbo mustang owners? Where does it end?

Yes, most of them do actually. The car scene has become a giant cesspool for the most part. I'm entitled to my opinion just as much as some stance kiddie is entitled to post pics of his useless slammed, cambered, stretched **** mobile all over the website / FB / hipstergram / etc.

Unfortunately there's nothing to be done. They have and will continue to gunk up the car thing. I see the images too, people are obsessed with the dumbest crap now for their cars. But that isn't us. We will take these cars others are ruining and show how it's really done. They are going to hit the peak of their idiot bellcurve and the whole thing will implode soon enough.

Unfortunately there's nothing to be done. They have and will continue to gunk up the car thing. I see the images too, people are obsessed with the dumbest crap now for their cars. But that isn't us. We will take these cars others are ruining and show how it's really done. They are going to hit the peak of their idiot bellcurve and the whole thing will implode soon enough.

Doesn't really bother me, just more stuff to make fun of.

I was a wrx bro in the past, now I earned the right to make fun of them.

Reactions: Nix
Friday the 15th may have a different plan shortly followed by an awesome saturday drive. Still working out the details.....

I gotta make it to the spring meet, it might be the last one for the RS, the fall meet I might have some different wheels.

You're entitled to your opinion, but it's a little extreme to call any vehicle with a turbo a douchecanoemobile. Might as well start a club here for douchecanoemobiles, because a lot of people have them stock or aftermarket. You'll be hard pressed to even find a newer vehicle without a turbo. The next civic lineup is supposedly even going all turbo to help fuel economy/power.

You're entitled to your opinion, but it's a little extreme to call any vehicle with a turbo a douchecanoemobile. Might as well start a club here for douchecanoemobiles, because a lot of people have them stock or aftermarket. You'll be hard pressed to even find a newer vehicle without a turbo. The next civic lineup is supposedly even going all turbo to help fuel economy/power.

Any vehicle can be a douchemobile, but they have to be driven by a dbag, which are most of the people in the car "scene".

I need more info. May or may not be able to make some of the trip. Depends when we do our family vacation. I really need to get the BMW in tip top shape. It would be more fun, but more tiring. I need to start looking for my next vehicle. Sitting at 201k on the Si.

Back