2015 Spring Meet (May) - Dragon Territory

I need more info. May or may not be able to make some of the trip. Depends when we do our family vacation. I really need to get the BMW in tip top shape. It would be more fun, but more tiring. I need to start looking for my next vehicle. Sitting at 201k on the Si.
Holy crap! 201k on an '07 Si?

I saw the BMW once but you weren't doing too good. Like to see it when you are feeling close to 100%.

I need more info. May or may not be able to make some of the trip. Depends when we do our family vacation. I really need to get the BMW in tip top shape. It would be more fun, but more tiring. I need to start looking for my next vehicle. Sitting at 201k on the Si.

and I thought I was driving a lot.

and I thought I was driving a lot.
not photoshopped - 2007 civic owner. It actually wouldn't roll over to 1 million or reset. He ended up putting a new cluster in his car to keep track of his mileage. He drove a lot transporting medical supplies between various medical centers on a daily route.

JIFNEwZ.jpg

Reactions: Nix
Ya, @death_roll . Move south man! It's way nicer and you will feel like a whole new person! I have lost a lot of frustration/anger moving from NY to KY. I really dig living here. New job, change of scenery. I seriously thought I would hate it, I mean how easy is it to make fun of Kentucky when you're from the North East?

I gotta say, they salt the roads, they salt your soul up there.

I bet if you get down to the Carolinas even you'll be saying "Turbos! Turbos for everyone!" hahahaha

I know this has sort of devolved into a chat thread but once a more final destination and dates are set Ill post an official thread of just info. Right now I'm probably going to be going over on Friday the 15th and leaving on Thursday the 22nd. I have to be back to work on the 23rd. But! There will most likely be a couple people who stay a few days longer and if anyone wants to take the end of the week or second weekend and do a stay at Fontana that's still totally open as well. I will probably be staying away from the Dragon and Fontana area as I want to explore and see more of the driving available.

@death_roll after 6 months of warm weather....

babes-turbo-babes.jpg

EDIT: Also, I swear if I get the Jackson SC kit for my car, I will get a bumper sticker that says "douchecanoemobile" :tongue:

hahahah. I know. I've already "ruined" grandmas car as it is. Maybe I should just go full stance mode with it.....

All this talk about Mustangs and I found this

Had a Mustang douche try to race me tonight...

In other news some of you may remember the Rhode Island guys? (SpeedySal) The father had an accident last night and his Si is totaled :-( He's okay tho.

I just caught up on all this douche talk...
So.... if turbo implies douche,
Would being a douche automatically imply a turbo??

I would walk around in a bro tank all day and act like a dbag if it got me a free turbo!! Lmao

Maybe he'll upgrade to a Fiesta ST :D

He better not! He knows better to buy a Ford... ;) I picture him getting another Honda. :vtec:

I just caught up on all this douche talk...
So.... if turbo implies douche,
Would being a douche automatically imply a turbo??

I would walk around in a bro tank all day and act like a dbag if it got me a free turbo!! Lmao

:rotfl: Waste of time catching up on the douche talk.

So unfortunately, im gonna have to be a definite "no" on the may meet. There's just too much going on at that time for me, sorry guys

Yea it looks like I will be out as well. May 16th I have a major event going on that I just learned the date for. So I will probably go on my own time a week sooner or something along those lines. Edit: I just reread Nix's original post. I may be able to make this work still.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nix
Yeah guys whatever works for you. If you can make a couple days great, if you can make the whole thing, even better. I think we are finalizing some cabin decisions and then Ill post a new info thread and we will need some solid yes/possibles to plan for cost and accommodations for everyone.

So unfortunately, im gonna have to be a definite "no" on the may meet. There's just too much going on at that time for me, sorry guys

No worries man. The big meet in september is something you should definitely try and plan for if you can. Mr. @death_roll puts on a nice event. I highly suggest bringing a blue subaru though. hahahah

Yea I'm just thinking I could get on the road real early the 17th, or very late the 16th. Then see what everybody is up to as I get down there.

Back