2015 Subaru WRX Concept

Would you recommend the wrx just for a daily?
Overall Subaru is the best in the snow.... All Subaru. Their AWD system is tops (wins head to head tests. ref: video review comparisons).
Is the WRX clutch cause for concern? I would have concerns but the new car has a new transmission, so I dunno.

Overall Subaru is the best in the snow.... All Subaru. Their AWD system is tops (wins head to head tests. ref: video review comparisons).
Is the WRX clutch cause for concern? I would have concerns but the new car has a new transmission, so I dunno.

To bad I have a very slim chance of driving in snow :( Im really hoping the new trans is a redone properly.

I DD my '07 WRX.

Even while DDing, does it still have the clutch issue?

I just placed my order for a 2015 WRX Premium in Lightning Red. We'll see when it gets here in about 2 months whether or not I end up trading my Si in for it or not.

wow... stepping up to the plate. I take it you can test drive it to determine if you like it or not? Deposit refundable?

I did a lot of shopping around, emailing 7 dealers in my state. I picked the one who offered me invoice and they happen to be a bigger dealership, so they didn't require a deposit to order one. I'm not obligated to buy anything (I made sure not to sign anything while I was there) even though I placed a pre-order. It was kind of a minimal risk situation, so I took the dive.

I'll keep you guys posted as time gets closer. Now I just need to decide if I want to sell then my Si and not get anything for my HFP wheels & suspension, or deal with selling it third party. /ponder

NMdUVWy.jpg

XV2y7GL.jpg

xJJurdk.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/WOmwQ

What immediately came to *my* mind was...

How the hell do you open the trunk??

The solid piece tail lights look to impede the opening of the trunk. (At least in the case of the concept photos)

Back