2016 Honda Civic Pricing & Info Released

I like that the interior is redone it just kinda feels cheap but I do go from test driving volvos to test driving these

is that USD????? I noticed here in Canada, the same EX as mine cept for a turbo(2012 vs 2016) went from 20K to 27K(car+delivery) plus tax... seemed quite steep, considering one can pay another $3k for a WRX.. just saying... or just go buy a 2yr old Infiniti Q50 for about the same cept AWD, I believe 306HP and just an all around amazing car, its like a tech-lovers dream come true....

My sister in law got a new Civic as a loaner due to the air bag recall.....took a couple pics of the '15 next to the '16.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
Front end looks wider on the new Civic.

That tow hook:giggle:

:hiding:

052e486c073d97ff25588eec2a6288d5.jpg

Are there any dropped and modded out 10ths yet?
If so, tag me and keep me posted.
I'm way too busy getting ready to move into a newly bought house with nothing inside. I can only check in once in a while these days.

Not surprising. The whole mailing process just sucks though.

Still nothing about the Si huh? It's like they don't plan on having one this time around

Still nothing about the Si huh? It's like they don't plan on having one this time around
"Late fall" was the last comment from inside sources. We prob won't see anything until maybe a month prior to them being available. It could be late October. Who knows.

Back