2016 Tail Of The Dragon Meet V September 22nd-25th: Chat Thread

Ive got a buddy whos working with 360 cameras, he asked me to see if anyone would be interested in putting one in their car for a dragon run or any of the other roads. hes looking to mess with the footage but youd get to keep it too

Ive got a buddy whos working with 360 cameras, he asked me to see if anyone would be interested in putting one in their car for a dragon run or any of the other roads. hes looking to mess with the footage but youd get to keep it too
I am sure there are many that would. The MR2 might be a good candidate since it's a convertible.

as long as we dont break his camera or cameras depending on how many he lets me take we can put them anywhere. I just know im nowhere near as good a driver as most so i figure someone elses car might be more exciting

Hes also told me there are some people who get nauseous watching 360 videos filmed from the hood, hes interested in trying to get footage from a perspective like youre riding shotgun

Can it mount to a normal tripod? Maybe it could sit strapped into the front seat/seatbelt on a tripod?

yea its got a standard tripod lug and i have a heavy duty suction cup mount system rated for my dslrs

I'm in, or available should I get chosen. Whatever works out

we can move it around throughout the days ill be there, he wants to get as much video as he can

If we put it on the back of the MR2, it will get a lot of engine noise, where on the roof of a "normal" car might get more wind noise.

Reactions: Nix
Back