>>> 2017 9thcivic.com Calender | Enter Now! <<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a computer here either, I did it from work.
No worries. I don't think we're going to get enough photos by tomorrow anyway. I find it strange that people don't want to have their car in a calendar. I guess no one has access to a high quality camera.

No worries. I don't think we're going to get enough photos by tomorrow anyway. I find it strange that people don't want to have their car in a calendar. I guess no one has access to a high quality camera.

I don't think it's that, I think people are having trouble with the re-sizing.

I don't think it's that, I think people are having trouble with the re-sizing.
Ya, but making the picture the correct dimensions is pretty easy for anyone with any computer skills. I think the problem is that most of the pictures in here do not make the minimum size.

Updated with large file.

5PoeQNe.jpg
you referring to this pic? It's showing:
  1. width: 3456px;
  2. height: 2304px

It needs to be more than 3500x2300 in both directions. It's under that. Formatting isn't going to fix that.

I don't need anyone trying to readjust any sizes. The images need to be larger on both directions than the required 3500x2300 pixels.

Got out of tapatalk and used browser through phone. Still below. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see a hi-res link like we asked. That would make this part of the calendar easier for us.

08132a4081861cd1ccb52723b1d9d637.jpg

Last edited:
Mine should be big enough too, so that's 6. If Pauly resubmits a larger one that's 7. Can we get 5 more to submit a proper size by the end of the day?

Do you have a hi-res link? Those don't even expand. The last ones were larger...

How To Find The Resolution Of An Image On A Mac
Right click on the file in the Finder > Click get info > Under the "more info" portion you will see the resolution/dimensions of the image.

I have the original images. They are too large. Imgur can't handle them and won't upload them.
they are about 5300 x 3500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back