2017 9thcivic Tail Of The Dragon Meet VI Attendee List

Cool. Sounds good! I'll be looking at getting a place there.

The Microtel is full unless the name change has something to do with it. Perhaps they are shutting down the Microtel site and just listing everything as not available.

You can always find something on Airbnb.

If you aren't a weirdo(lol)and can't find anything.....you can crash at the place I got. Might have to crash on the couch one night but not entirely sure just yet.

Yeah I noticed that. I found a place a few miles down the road. Thanks for the offer though. I'll just meet up with y'all at the hotel in the morning I guess.

The Microtel is full unless the name change has something to do with it. Perhaps they are shutting down the Microtel site and just listing everything as not available.

You can always find something on Airbnb.

If you aren't a weirdo(lol)and can't find anything.....you can crash at the place I got. Might have to crash on the couch one night but not entirely sure just yet.

Don't think so.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Bummer.... sorry i'll be missing @07TLX. Haven't seen the wildman since he did that tripod back in 2012. Where you bin Nathan?
ET's first class. Haven't talked to somebody so nice since Kenny G. Then again, both are old geezers like me. Sorry to hear about @death_roll and the job situation. Hopefully he can get back to the coast where he's most at home. From what i've seen Jason's talented enough to set up his own gig. In fact, that's the case with most of you guys if you had the opportunity.

Oh hey don't mind me. This is just me retroactively letting you all know that I was there.

1) SpartanML
a) 2017 Killtruck
b) Me, myself, and kudzu
c) NWNJ
d) Beyond the Time

Oh crap I forgot to include the new guy who came! Thanks for coming @Steve-O ! I hope you had a good time and join us in future runs as well. Nice to see a new face. Plus next time, you won't be the new guy anymore! haha!

Thanks Nix! I had a blast and it was great to meet all y'all. Thanks for welcoming me. I'd definitely be down for future runs!

Oh crap I forgot to include the new guy who came! Thanks for coming @Steve-O ! I hope you had a good time and join us in future runs as well. Nice to see a new face. Plus next time, you won't be the new guy anymore! haha!

Back