2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Spotted

Again...from HondaProJason.....

My 2 favorite colors.

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

HPJ's still saying 1.5T in the next generation Si. I'm not okay with that.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

This "flat" gray color is going to be interesting...

Compared to the pics above, looks like the Sport model gets the center exhaust and a lip kit(small side pieces added on to the front, side skirts and lower trim on the rear)

the fit hatch with a flatter (vertical) glass prob offers significantly more rear storage

the fit hatch with a flatter (vertical) glass prob offers significantly more rear storage

Hopefully the hatch floor area is pretty low to gain some height. Not sure if that will happen with the center exhaust.

http://www.edmunds.com/car-news/201...ar-safety-rating-from-federal-government.html

The all-new 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback earned the highest five-star overall safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
On sale this fall at Honda dealerships, the 2017 Civic Hatchback received five stars in the front, side and rollover crash tests.
It shares the same platform with the 2017 Honda Civic sedan and coupe. Those versions also received a five-star overall safety rating from the NHTSA

it just seems like there would be next to no usable space in the rear after you account for the trunk floor and the rear seats. When you figure in the rear glass and interior panels, it seems like you'd have to put the seats down to haul anything at all in there with the rake of the rear glass.

seat.jpg

I think the trunk floor would be a bit lower but not too much. Who know how upright the back seat will be.

But......this seems to be the trend for most hatchback these days. Lack of real space in the hatch with seats up.

I think the trunk floor would be a bit lower but not too much. Who know how upright the back seat will be.

But......this seems to be the trend for most hatchback these days. Lack of real space in the hatch with seats up.
14232501_10153889925852283_1819760355152891820_n.jpg

from a friend of mine. kinda hard to tell how upright the seats are tho

Back