2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Spotted

so the floor is dropped lower, but then you have the tire/wheel well areas cutting into the sides.

Maybe magic seats like the fit? The way it looks like it goes back...and it looks like a thin pad? Maybe

View attachment 53524

That would be pretty nice if they are the magic seats. Then again, this is the non US version of the Hatch.

The pic of the white one I posted the other day had integrated headrest.

Someone said it reminds them of the Crosstour. I see it

44fca7824e18981ac1f47f649c0460f3.jpg

I went to Bianchi today and checked out a white EX hatch- the wheels are sharp and I really like the new hatch. The cargo room is actually way bigger than expected and I could see myself upgrading to a turbo hatch instead of a new Si... Not a huge fan of the two-tone tan cloth interior and non-leather wrapped steering wheel on an EX, but I really enjoy this body style over the sedan for that extra flair.

Wait for the Si hatch......

From what I've been reading online(nothing official), Honda has left a big gap in the Hatches to were a Si Hatch would be feasible.

I saw a hatchback yesterday in black coming from work it actually looks pretty nice I was actually imagining the type R looking that way, but I still think the front end is a little too long for the car or maybe I'm just used to my 9th gen.

i like what they did with the tailights and how they sort of become the lower spoiler

chrome window trim needs to go though, it matches nothing else on the car

The blue is pretty nice...my brother was at a local dealership. They had 6 of them and may have sold a Sonic Gray one already.

IMG_5024.JPG

You got any new info about the Si @webby ?

More info should come out during SEMA. The Type R and the Si will be out there.

Hard to fathom the little info there has been about the Si while there is quite "a lot" of info on the Type R. You would think that it would had been backwards.....

Back