2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Spotted

http://10thcivic.com/gallery/Civic-Type-R-Production-Photos
It's the type r they released early for the european market that I posted. They decided they were going to make the US market version a different body style.

I guess the pics snapped of the R prototype for the US is using an electronic parking brake after all. I hadn't looked closely enough at it.

gsNnj0k.jpg

Thanks for the like Ron flood... the only thing I wouldn't mind would be the temperature gauge but you can get a really nice aftermarket 1 more accurate and nicer to look at than stock.

I really hate it when a car starts growing on me, everytime I look at the type R I want it more! That's the samething that happened with my 9th gen.. well I guess I know what that means... new Type R for me

I really hate it when a car starts growing on me, everytime I look at the type R I want it more! That's the samething that happened with my 9th gen.. well I guess I know what that means... new Type R for me

its hard to judge by pics, I never really liked the pics of the 10th, but I really do think they look mean coming at you in real life, totally get where you are coming from.... and as far as the hatch goes, 4 door, more "useful" storage, its a very versatile car. the wide body on the type R is killer if u asked me! and getting up to 140mph in hardly over 30 seconds is crazy scary to me... lol

Reactions: Tak
its hard to judge by pics, I never really liked the pics of the 10th, but I really do think they look mean coming at you in real life, totally get where you are coming from.... and as far as the hatch goes, 4 door, more "useful" storage, its a very versatile car. the wide body on the type R is killer if u asked me! and getting up to 140mph in hardly over 30 seconds is crazy scary to me... lol
I got the same feeling. I start to like the 10th gen sedan and coupe more, I like the coupe more than sedan, but the hatchback is still a no-no for me.

Lol sure but you keep paying it... but in all seriousness I'm wanting a Type R but not a first year model due to the potential problems this new engine might have, heck look at some of the first 2012 Si were burning oil and stuff

I wish I could make that decision to even consider getting that car... though this time I would definitely test drive it... my 2012 I never test drove because I knew exactly what I was getting though... plus it made it absolutely awesome the first time picking up my ride and putting those keys in for the first time then firing it up... then the drive home... oh ya! What a day. Then again come to think of it maybe I wouldn't... I would at least sit in it.

I personally like the hatch, I just cant wait to see and seat in a Type R.

I got the same feeling. I start to like the 10th gen sedan and coupe more, I like the coupe more than sedan, but the hatchback is still a no-no for me.

I prefer the coupe over the sedan, the sedan looks too big to me, the hatch will probably grow on you.. I had an EP3 and at first I did not like it and at the end I regret selling it :(

3Kf3If3N55N35Gc5J3d1md74c6b6ab833197e_zpsd3cfba86.jpg

I would hope and think for Honda that they would release this first time car here with it all done right because people have been waiting a long time for this so just imagine the flak they will get if they don't.

Web?... what year is that type R that you have in the link above the photo?... because in that link that type R has a normal handbreak

Lol of course... I'm beyond shocked if they release them with no normal hand break... many people will be passed. Thanks for including a video bud... you always go the extra mile and its always appreciated my friend.

Saw a new hatchback in the special flat grey color. Looked so good in the night but I know in the sunlight it doesn't look so great.

So I was just reading through a 10th gen forum and saw a couple of 10th gens tuned with bolt ons making 213-220hp which is amazing for an EX, I can't wait to see what the Si and the Type R will make with such mods, it still makes me a little sad seeing an EX making more power than my Si just with bolt ons and tune.

So I was just reading through a 10th gen forum and saw a couple of 10th gens tuned with bolt ons making 213-220hp which is amazing for an EX, I can't wait to see what the Si and the Type R will make with such mods, it still makes me a little sad seeing an EX making more power than my Si just with bolt ons and tune.

View: https://youtu.be/GXsMNrpkfQM

@webby yeah I saw that video today, it was unbelievable I never thought a non Si would be making such power.

Back