• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

2017 Tail OF The Dragon VI Meet Pictures Thread

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Keith, Mike, Nathan and Collin have all the pictures. I can share them but..... I'm not there and don't want to step on any toes.

• Staff

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Is that killboy in a Honda truck?

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
VIP Member
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Yeah dude! That was a fun car! I bet it's better in the Left seat.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
VIP Member
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Oh heck! I forgot to check on the run I did on the way home!

Big boaty rental Maxima. Them tires weren't too happy. Jersey plates for Maximum douche-canoe ness.

"Lookit this idiot racing around in his huge sedan!"

Kinda happy with lane placement to be honest. Car felt huuuge. I thought for sure I was way closer to the center line.

2i8iwt3.png

And the other guys.....

1416pmq.png

ycpzm.png

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan

Big boaty rental Maxima. Them tires weren't too happy. Jersey plates for Maximum douche-canoe ness.

big boaty huge sedans are my fricken wheelhouse

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face

Kinda happy with lane placement to be honest. Car felt huuuge. I thought for sure I was way closer to the center line.

2i8iwt3.png

And the other guys.....

New Maximas are surprisingly nice to drive, and quick too, had one as a rental before, but nothing beats the Challenger...