2021 Acura TLX Video Screenshots Leak

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
All New 2021 Acura TLX Video Screenshots Leak To The Internet

SWTizhI.jpg

What appear to be video screenshots of the new 2021 Acura TLX have been offloaded on the internet ahead of the all-new mid-size sedan’s debut later this week.

Discovered on the Acurazine forums, the shots provide us with our best look yet at both the regular and the hotter Type S variants of the production 2021 Acura TLX.

As anticipated, the new TLX hasn’t strayed too far away from the beautiful Type S concept, displayed at this year’s Chicago Auto Show, though obviously, the production Type S is a lot closer to the study, even if less dramatic overall. It stands out thanks to its more aggressive stance achieved by the lowered suspension and beefier tires with taller wheels, blacked out exterior trimmings, front and rear spoilers and large quad pipes at the back.

qmkAaiW.jpg

JCp0SkD.jpg

6Z3rQUW.jpg

DYZvAmm.jpg

rMnd2F6.jpg

4FL6aug.jpg

sJIKCPJ.jpg

uz7eZEH.jpg

Looking at the press release looks like the type s will be sh-awd v6 turbo so there you go

Indeed but I haven’t seen/heard the V6 turbo. The regular TLX will have awd option as well.

Might be slightly out of the price range for new vehicle purchase.

once its established as a solid car or not ill have to consider trading in for a Type S

the ZF9 on my v6 is the car's biggest failing right now

Me: Watching a good bit of the 2021 Acura TLX Type S videos
Wife: Oh that looks nice. The blue pops and looks like a color you'd like
Me: Yes!
Wife: Would you trade the Accord & STi in on the Acura TLX Type S?
Me: It's a possibility
Wife: I'd miss the STi but whatever makes you happy.
Me: :)

Back