2021 Acura TLX Video Screenshots Leak

I bought my honda used but excellent condition. I would never buy anything new if I could find a good used something. I got my hondata tuner right here actually. I was not going to pay $700 for one.:hmmm?:

Low ...to mid 50’s without another grand in destination. So, it could easily be 56k msrp

add tax close to 60k for a honda- don't see how this car is worth twice a civic. Just ruins the brand if you ask me.:1:

I am very impressed by honda, they seem to be making mistakes after mistakes, killing off their great cars and coming out with nothing buy way over priced cars with big mark ups.

Sitting in a 2021 Acura TLX only Whets our Appetite to Drive One

eed8f470-b4d5-4442-af15-b87029cbc2e4-1598965060.jpeg

At the end of May of this year, Acura revealed its newest flagship sedan: the 2021 Acura TLX. It rides on a new platform that helps improve front to rear weight distribution and uses a new body that is longer, lower, and wider. It’s also more attractive, trading in a somewhat milquetoast shape for a fastback profile and chiseled features. This all adds up to more legitimacy in the premium sedan market.

https://www.autoweek.com/news/futur...ura-tlx-only-whets-our-appetite-to-drive-one/

Something about that red leather and most cars I’ve seen with red leather doesn’t work. It’s like the red is too light of a color or something. Maybe it looks different in real life, but I’m not feeling that shade of red.

im not a fan of it either, i think it looks tacky

Acura has always had the issue of having the red leather be just a bit too bright. A few shades darker would make it a lot nicer.

Back