2021 Acura TLX Video Screenshots Leak

2021-TLX-A-Spec-01.jpg

2021 Acura TLX First Drive | The mojo is returning

Acura has a true enthusiast’s sedan once again

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/09/24/2021-acura-tlx-first-drive/

No Type S....no care...

More I see the center dash area(from touchpad to the screen), the more I don’t like it. Maybe it looks/feels different when in the car.

still with the slow shifting transmission.... why the hell couldnt they get the in house dct on there?

ive gotten used to the slow shifting ZF9 on mine, but at times the lag is downright dangerous with how much the car hesitates. Like their drive of the new one, once it finds a gear its great fun, getting the car to shift down there sucks

Review update: Improved 2021 Acura TLX missed its chance for greatness​

2021 Acura TLX SH-AWD Advance

Base price: $38,525
Price as tested: $49,325
EPA fuel economy: 21/29/24 mpg
The hits: Sharp design, NSX vibes, great suspension, comfortable seats, ready power
The misses: Bad infotainment system, inefficient, the engine should have moved

2021 Acura TLX

2021 Acura TLX

2021 Acura TLX

Source: https://www.motorauthority.com/news...021-acura-tlx-missed-its-chance-for-greatness

still holding out hope for the Type-S but all these reviews are doing are making me consider one of the third party infotainment add on systems to bring carplay into my TLX

i think the pics are the advance trim

It says CarPlay is on the tlx... but you’re just saying you’d want aftermarket to make the experience better, yea?

It says CarPlay is on the tlx... but you’re just saying you’d want aftermarket to make the experience better, yea?
carplay was added in the 2018 refresh, my 2015 is lacking it. its the only feature the 2021 really brings that i want barring the turbo v6 on the Type S

Oh you meant on your car...my bad. I thought you were saying you wanted an aftermarket unit in the new car.

Review update: Improved 2021 Acura TLX missed its chance for greatness​

2021 Acura TLX SH-AWD Advance

Base price: $38,525
Price as tested: $49,325
EPA fuel economy: 21/29/24 mpg
The hits: Sharp design, NSX vibes, great suspension, comfortable seats, ready power
The misses: Bad infotainment system, inefficient, the engine should have moved

Source: https://www.motorauthority.com/news...021-acura-tlx-missed-its-chance-for-greatness

Is the car in the pic the base car?
:think: :rolleyes:

Oh you meant on your car...my bad. I thought you were saying you wanted an aftermarket unit in the new car.
yea, the reviews all sound like my experiences with the sh-awd v6 tech trim i have now, only with a turbo 4 and different yet still same transmission.

when you get the car to respond its fun, but for daily driving it feels a little numb. I know with mine if you baby it the transmission shifts harder, but if you drive it a little more aggressively the car smooths out and feels like youd want it to, almost like they intended it to be beat on a little bit regularly.

Most of the driving reviews of the new one sound exactly the same

that i could get onboard with

Back