2021 Acura TLX Video Screenshots Leak

the little bits sound good, even the 2.0t race cars were sounding good

Yea I agree. Prob sound really good with a nice exhaust

@bootyluvr whyyyyy

also not surprised, but why are they being so secretive about it

Not bad.

I guess Honda still refuses to go with an all digital dash. Seems like the infotainment might have been updated? Doesn’t look like the normal Honda/Acura look to it.

its the same infotainment as the RDX, the whole precision cockpit design thing

MDX and new civic get full digital dash, no idea why the other cars dont

Acura Announces TLX Type S Pricing

The 355-hp V6 turbocharged TLX Type S is one of the most highly anticipated Acuras in recent memory and the company has announced pricing will begin at $52,300 when it goes on sale on June 23rd. The Acura TLX Type S will be available in “limited quantities” and less than 2,000 units will be made for the 2021 model year.

Acura Announces TLX Type S Pricing

The 355-hp V6 turbocharged TLX Type S is one of the most highly anticipated Acuras in recent memory and the company has announced pricing will begin at $52,300 when it goes on sale on June 23rd. The Acura TLX Type S will be available in “limited quantities” and less than 2,000 units will be made for the 2021 model year.

by some estimates thats about how many Accord sedan v6 6mts were made per year during their limited run too

i still plan to hold out for the CPO market on them, might not have a choice on the color....

if its tiger eye it will need a custom plate "turd" or something

i still plan to hold out for the CPO market on them, might not have a choice on the color....

if its tiger eye it will need a custom plate "turd" or something
I vote for baby puke....as in baby puke yellow

i remember seeing something about how the Type S was getting unique chassis structures to improve handling. Not liking this rear cross bracing

IMG_7147.jpg

is it just me, or is that brace structure weird looking? Did they find some leftover garage door bracing in a dumpster to make those supports?

Back