2022 Ford Maverick (Compact Hybrid Truck)

Going to see Cleetus? I think he has an event thing weekend????

I was in Florida last Monday-Friday. Went to Bradenton Raceway on Friday and took a pic of Freedom Factory. Didn't go inside/no events when I was there.

I'd like to go back to an event tho

I have a buddy of mine putting an order in for one. I saw one in town the other day and it was okay looking

I have a buddy of mine putting an order in for one. I saw one in town the other day and it was okay looking
How long ago did he put an order in? They stopped orders a few months back and keep moving back the date for 2023 orders.

I've saw a couple around. Its not bad. The rear license plate annoys me. How it's not centered.

How long ago did he put an order in? They stopped orders a few months back and keep moving back the date for 2023 orders.

I've saw a couple around. Its not bad. The rear license plate annoys me. How it's not centered.
I don’t know the details there

Perhaps and ST version......which looks better? same? slightly better?

Test mule has been spotted

unofficial-2023-ford-maverick-st-rendering-front-quarter.jpg

lol....can't even buy a 2023 one anymore. Not even a month into the year and can't buy one anymore.

So I guess if an ST version comes out it will be a 2024.

lol....can't even buy a 2023 one anymore. Not even a month into the year and can't buy one anymore.

So I guess if an ST version comes out it will be a 2024.
They were available for 2023 pre-sale back in Fall. I believe September.

Yesterday I saw 3 Mavericks and I saw 1 this morning.

I don't know why... but the rear license plate not center drives me ******* crazy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Dad
Still no new info on the ST version. "Everyone" but Ford is saying one is coming out......le sigh

The in-laws got word a few days ago that their maverick is ready for pickup. Hopefully I can get to drive it at some point.

The company that drops off our paint supplies has one for their delivery runs.. the driver says he hates it :rotfl:

Buddy said his dad ordered a Maverick on September 19th 2022 and is still waiting. Said it possibly will be delivered this week....

I have a buddy who ordered one around the same time. He’s in my boat - order still hasn’t been picked up by Ford. He was told 2 years before his comes.

Back