2023 Acura Integra

My local Acura dealer has been calling me to come in and test drive one. I forgot that I put my email down as a potential buyer

I like how some questions were completely dodged by the acura employee. Still an interesting vid

This should be the Acura ILX......but I digress......

I belive Doug Demuro is doing a review today or tomorrow.

Reactions: Dad
That Acura dude basically threw the bean counters and the company as a whole under the bus. Basically said "we wanted to do x, y, z but couldn't fit it into the business structure". Even to the point were he mentions that the concept drawing was low and wide and sporty but couldnt fit it into a current chassis and didn't want to spend the cash money to give it its own chassis.

Also the $9,000 higher price compared to the Si is crazy. I understand you get nicer interior materials and sound system and adaptive suspension, but that's not worht a $9k increase.

I dont understand why they named it integra. anyone that knows the name know this isnt one. anyone that wants to buy this would be perfectly happy with ilx name instead.

what was the purpose of using the integra name ?

I dont understand why they named it integra. anyone that knows the name know this isnt one. anyone that wants to buy this would be perfectly happy with ilx name instead.

what was the purpose of using the integra name ?
For hype and to gain sales......don't think that will happen.

Reactions: Dad
I just test drove one, it was pretty fun, but id want to see how the Si is to compare. Apparently of the manual transmission ones coming all but 2 are already spoken for for the next 4 months

I just test drove one, it was pretty fun, but id want to see how the Si is to compare. Apparently of the manual transmission ones coming all but 2 are already spoken for for the next 4 months

Thanks for posting pics... smh :P

actually didnt take any pictures :pat: but they had a whole schedule of people who had signed up to take it out and somehow i got there ahead of all of them. I did not set out to go drive one today, just happened

actually didnt take any pictures :pat: but they had a whole schedule of people who had signed up to take it out and somehow i got there ahead of all of them. I did not set out to go drive one today, just happened
How did it just happen? We’re you there for an oil change on your car?

How did it just happen? We’re you there for an oil change on your car?
was there picking mine up from the engine swap and wanted to test drive a TLX Aspec, the salesman had me try out the integra cause it was available

was there picking mine up from the engine swap and wanted to test drive a TLX Aspec, the salesman had me try out the integra cause it was available
That dumb salesman lost himself some cash. He should quit and change careers.

Sir, while I don’t have the vehicle you want to test drive. I can offer you a test drive of a vehicle that pales in comparison to what you want.

That dumb salesman lost himself some cash. He should quit and change careers.

Sir, while I don’t have the vehicle you want to test drive. I can offer you a test drive of a vehicle that pales in comparison to what you want.
I got to drive the TLX too, he just suggested i jump in the Integra first because it was available, not mad about it at all but without experiencing the Si to compare i wouldn’t make a declaration that its however much $ worth better to get the integra

Back