2023 Honda Accord

jKuo9H8k9OK05y1fAvavgm7dBaZ9hNJw7M0z2W7h00U.jpg

Reactions: Dad
if i talk enough crap about it, somehow karma is gonna come around and ill end up driving one

Was the wheel and fender gap too small for your liking?

78A7AAA5-DC0D-4061-A902-FF0D8541451C.jpeg

I was joking about the wheel gap. It looks horrible in the pic

maybe they just cant get into it without the key enough to get mileage?

A lot of times its down to parts availability. Even though they are still building new cars, any parts that are manufactured are all for the production line and not for retail or wholesale purchase. I've also heard that manufacturing plants only make certain parts at a time for production. They may make a few hoods and then move on to a different sheet metal panel.

We've had newer Explorers in here that will total out due to parts timelines and availability. It doesn't help anyone when a car is in a repair shop for 6 months to a year waiting on parts to trickle in.

We have a brand new Grand Cherokee in here that needs inner quarter structure and it's been deemed a total loss since there isn't an exact release date on the parts. Same thing with a 2020 CR-V. Uniside structure backordered out to November and it just totaled yesterday

A lot of times its down to parts availability. Even though they are still building new cars, any parts that are manufactured are all for the production line and not for retail or wholesale purchase. I've also heard that manufacturing plants only make certain parts at a time for production. They may make a few hoods and then move on to a different sheet metal panel.

We've had newer Explorers in here that will total out due to parts timelines and availability. It doesn't help anyone when a car is in a repair shop for 6 months to a year waiting on parts to trickle in.

We have a brand new Grand Cherokee in here that needs inner quarter structure and it's been deemed a total loss since there isn't an exact release date on the parts. Same thing with a 2020 CR-V. Uniside structure backordered out to November and it just totaled yesterday

That’s crazy and scary with the prices of cars these days. Might be good to start thinking about GAP insurance….

Back