231whp Mustang Dyno - All Motor

So a couple of observations about this dyno graph:

- The torque scale and HP scale are different which appears to give the torque a wider power band than it actually is.

- the intersection of tq and HP should be at 5252 rpm right? Is the shift due to the different scales?

These are based on my limited knowledge and experience from mainly seeing vits dyno graphs.

@paschiak definitely good #s I agree. I'm scratching my head why I only made 192hp at sea level with s2 dp, ultimate race exhaust (2nd muffler), prl cai and flashpro/vittune. Maybe it's just the numbers game?

@paschiak definitely good #s I agree. I'm scratching my head why I only made 192hp at sea level with s2 dp, ultimate race exhaust (2nd muffler), prl cai and flashpro/vittune. Maybe it's just the numbers game?
192whp or 192crank?! looks like he has an RBC and it was also cut open which im assuming was for extensive porting!!

@Tom's Si so honda generally after correction have about 10-15% drivetrain loss. so before the correction if you add in that 10-15% youre around 211-220 hp to the crank. with those numbers youre in the norm. However with your bolt ons and tune there have been people cranking in just at or slightly above 200whp given the drivetrain loss correction theyre at 220-230 hp to the crank. so youre just on the lower end of the spectrum.

@Tom's Si You can always go down the route of wrapping your intake pipe with some heat relfective tape, exhaust wrap your downpipe, get yourself P2R throttle body spacer with dual gaskets and intake manifold gasket. With those heat dissipating components you should be able to keep your Air Intake Temps down atleast 10 degree's consistently which would yield another 5% increase in power as long as you get retuned to take advantage of it. You can always replace the factory pulley's with light weight assemblies and flywheel to free up some extra hp. At this point you would be at the higher end or above the hp spectrum

Awesome! Thank you for the tips I will definitely consider. Would e85/larger injectors get me about 5-10 ish? Na may not worth it

@Tom's Si Running bigger injectors to compliment the 20-30% more fuel you use for e85 is definitely worth it. in my research ive seen N/A builds yielding addtional 10-15whp using just E85. but its 20-30% more fuel so you do lose about 3-5 mpg on average. how ever it all works out because E85 is also cheaper.

Back