420Coupe's BOSS R18A1

img0859w.jpg

img0858qm.jpg

img0857k.jpg

Slowly...

is there a meaning behind the arrows/dots? Must be nice to see some progression

^ oh god yes it is nice to see progression! I'm assuming how they were needed to be lined up make sure they were all facing the same way ie exhaust side exhaust intake side intake for all of the pistons

Right now currently out of a DD as i totaled a G37 recently and there was some issues with insurance and not having full coverage on a lease :facepalm: currently **** out of luck paying out of pocket right now looking to find an EG hatch for under 2000$ to DD currently. If not when i get this back it will be DD till i can readjust.
man that sucks really hard. no dd. gotta ****in' readjust (translate = walk.) but what a nice ride you got in the shop. that's gotta be $10k worth of **it! you be careful not to wreck this one, when it's done i mean. it's way too nice .

Do you happen to have the flow data sheet for FIC 525cc injectors?
420Coupe ^ in case you didn't see it

No unfortunately dont have the flow sheet for them, thanks webby

man that sucks really hard. no dd. gotta ****in' readjust (translate = walk.) but what a nice ride you got in the shop. that's gotta be $10k worth of **it! you be careful not to wreck this one, when it's done i mean. it's way too nice .

A little more like $17k worth of crap but definitely dont think its going to be a dd any more though, still not finished just so ******* frustrated with Jotech man **** THAT PIECE OF ****

Cool. But wouldn't the cowl cover that lovely design? :(

Back