5 panel wink mirror?

Sounds good to me.......... The more you can see the less chance to move into someone.

Of course this falls in the tacky/redneck department, but buying a normal rear view mirror and mounting it to the right of the stock RV will work.

I had two elongated bubble mirrors above my reg. RV mirror in my Jeep, and it worked very well( I adjusted the two so it was one panoramic view). They were originally made for watching kids in a car.

i had a 5 panel not in my si tho. i always loved them.
but i got tired of it sooner or later.

now i have the Razo broadway mirror it works wonderfull i actually like it better than the 5 panel. but you do see more with the 5 panel

Yeah i have a Broadway 270mm convex, and wouldnt ever go back to not having it. you can also buy those small roundconvex discs that stick on to your driver and passenger mirrors if you want more visibility of the lanes beside you.

If you are doing the wink mirror just to be trendy, you need to remove your sunvisors, and find a way to mount the wink mirror properly. to me they always look sloppy unless they are in older style civics.

Yeah i have a Broadway 270mm convex, and wouldnt ever go back to not having it. you can also buy those small roundconvex discs that stick on to your driver and passenger mirrors if you want more visibility of the lanes beside you.

If you are doing the wink mirror just to be trendy, you need to remove your sunvisors, and find a way to mount the wink mirror properly. to me they always look sloppy unless they are in older style civics.
thats why i asked bcuz i measured from the visor brackets and its 33.5 inches

Back