$600 Upgrade Ideas?

What about the Michelin's others have recommended?

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...ear=2012&autoModel=Civic Sedan&autoModClar=Si

mi_pilot_ss_ci2_l.jpg

Great, thanks guys.

Any ideas besides tires?

RBC, Moog endlinks, Koni Shocks, upgraded clutch cables, upgraded brake lines, HFP lip kits, projectors, JDM emblems.

Don't mind me. I am just rambling. Short of a Super Charger, you have done quite a lot to your car already. I wish I had the money for full bolt-ons and FlashPro. :(

Last edited:
RBC, Moog endlinks, Koni Shocks, upgraded clutch cables, upgraded brake lines, HFP lip kits, projectors, JDM emblems.

Don't mind me. I am just rambling. Short of a Super Charger, you have done quite a lot to your car already. I wish I had the money for full bolt-ons and FlashPro. :(

Thanks for your rant, i think i'll be getting the end links soon, and maybe a front splitter.
When i was looking to buy a new car last year, it came down to either a new wrx and then no money left, or a new Si and have money left to play with it, so i went with the Si...but now i'm bored lol

Thanks for your rant, i think i'll be getting the end links soon, and maybe a front splitter.
When i was looking to buy a new car last year, it came down to either a new wrx and then no money left, or a new Si and have money left to play with it, so i went with the Si...but now i'm bored lol

Time for a Super Charger! :rockwoot:

Seeing that you already have lowering springs and a RSB, maybe the Koni Yellow struts would be the right choice. It will improve your handling by a lot and you can play with the stiffness settings to see what is best for you.

hid projectors are amazing if you drive much at night

Best $600 you will spend on the car

Dunlop star specs (225/45/17 or even better wayyy better 235/40/17)

These tires are so amazing I can't even begin to explain, and they are also amazing in the rain.... I out down 376whp on my 8th through 1st gear in warm weather. These tires are truly the best for the money

Or

Flashpro

Or

A retro fit like webby said

Or

An exhaust

If you have a coupe how about the hfp lip kit?

My .02

Reactions: Nix
hid projectors are amazing if you drive much at night

I think it's going to be between HIDs and tires..altho i'm leaning toward tires just because i dont know much about HIDs and retrofitting and all that, i'd have to learn.

Best $600 you will spend on the car

Dunlop star specs (225/45/17 or even better wayyy better 235/40/17)

These tires are so amazing I can't even begin to explain, and they are also amazing in the rain.... I out down 376whp on my 8th through 1st gear in warm weather. These tires are truly the best for the money

Or

Flashpro

Or

A retro fit like webby said

Or

An exhaust

If you have a coupe how about the hfp lip kit?

My .02

Thanks, i'll check out those tires for sure.
I already have flashpro
have an exhaust
and have a sedan lol

well, there should be 3 diy's on retrofits here pretty shortly. You could gauge the difficulty level and decide what you think.

Reactions: 323
Back