650whp or bust

Here is a single 2-3-4 pull. The speedo is in mph so you can see the difference. Also you hear the car struggling to get traction even in 4th gear. It does leave nasty rolling burnout marks on the pavement though
I have logs showing wheel spin at 6K rpm in 5th which will be around 150-160mph :bricks:

HOLY MOLY. Thanks for updating, ive been checking everyday to see if you're still alive. Man that is to crazy, I'm loving the hood exit unit.

You are very welcome :). I'll post another video tomorrow. I'll try and get a fly by from the outside with my dslr microphone so it picks up the sound a little better.

Until then enjoy one last video. This is 18psi on pump 93 gas from waaaay back. You can see the tires smoke when I got on it

Glad to see you back ripply! Car is doing awesome, you hit your goal of 650 whp yet? Not that it matters, I would still say you got the fastest 9th gen out there.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. Couldn't be any happier about the car and the build.

Glad to see you back ripply! Car is doing awesome, you hit your goal of 650 whp yet? Not that it matters, I would still say you got the fastest 9th gen out there.

Turns out there was nothing wrong with the car in the first place. The whole map sensor not logging above 22psi and high IAT issue it was having is not due to the charge piping or anything else I did wrong.

I was seing high IAT temps and starting to knock because on the dyno tune it had 10* of timing all around. Which on e85 is super super super low. Hell the car had 14* of timing on my pump 93 gas tune from vit and loved every bit of it. Vit wanted to run more but because it was my daily driver he refused.

Anyway, Went back with vit and retuned the car on e85 and we upped the boost. The car is running much smoother and overall better.

Before I had to give it gas on every startup otherwise it would die right away. Even when the temp was warm. Now in 20-30* weather the car starts on the first crank no gas needed

This is ****-ing awesome, build looks great! Can't wait to see what you do next!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is ****-ing awesome, build looks great! Can't wait to see what you do next!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take it to the track come spring time, do a roll race event at the poconos, then most likely part out..

I can respect that. Whatever the next project is, keep us posted. I'm sure it will be awesome

I guess I'll post my latest investment for the car

Let's see if traction is any better. 17x9 RPF1's with 255/40 starspec z2's
803C08C2-FDF8-4716-81C4-C4F953C40D44_zpsag4opvou.jpg

88429F67-F600-44A6-87D0-BD6FD384C843_zpsdgfzrrte.jpg

Very meaty! Did you have to do any fender work to make them fit?

I'm not low to begin with. The pictures may just seem this way, but I have a two finger gap in the rear, and a finger gap in front. Rear I left as is, Front I just bent the tabs in

Back