$72 Mudulo grill for the 2012 sedan.. woohooo!!!!

That looks really good.

actually i like the upper grill on the new 2013s, but the lower grill really shouldnt have chrome..... in my opinion.... ;)

sorry... i think everyone is out right now...... :( i kno from experience, search every so often..... :)

just keep trying... it took me 1 year of weekly ebay search to find my white ucla helmet, now i am searching ebay every week to find my ucla la nights helmet

idk how i feel about the modulo grille, but heres an alternative to buying the kplayground cf grille, just cf wrap the bayson r one. lol, personally i think my si front grille looks better. although the modulo front lip is sex. just my .02

idk how i feel about the modulo grille, but heres an alternative to buying the kplayground cf grille, just cf wrap the bayson r one. lol, personally i think my si front grille looks better. although the modulo front lip is sex. just my .02

i saved some money, thats why im keeping my Si grill on my EX and just tinted my upper chrome part(to go with my front signals and tail lights)... also the same reason i bought the whole Mudulo kit from BaysonR... :D

Sleepingpanda color matched his upper thingy on his grill, looks hot, thats where i got the idea, especially since im doing the black and blue theme... :)

Back